Description

This blog is produced by Brynne Jewell to share her own experiences with Tourette Syndrome and to also provide a place for others with questions or comments to mingle.

September 21, 2014

Tic Cycle Update

Hey! So, something a little bit different - a video! One of the reasons I decided to do this is I fee like so much of the time people don't actually get to see what Tourette's looks like. So, this is a way for me to mix it up a for you to get a better idea of what TS is like. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think!
Here's the link I promised: What Is It?

3 comments:

  1. Great job! My son has tourettes and I enjoyed listening to your explanations of it and how it affects your life. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so articulate! The video portion is such an important aspect! My son (23) is in his last year of college has similar symptoms as you! His biggest battle is his OCD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! I am actually planning on doing a video post next on OCD and my experience with it. So, if you have any questions you would like answered or anything you'd like to see in the video, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete